Workshops / Retreats
“Paradise!”Great retreat, back to nature, organic food, rain forest, flowers, birds, beautiful pool. Wonderful service, personal touch in every detail. Soulful and special. One of a kind. Great in rainy season, lots to do and beautiful!
— New Mexico 2016, Tripadvisor.com
We have successfully hosted a wide range of retreats over the years. We have worked with yoga teachers and trainers, holistic doctors and healers, religious leaders, families for reunions and weddings, not-for-profit organizations, corporate leaders for team building, herbalists and botanists, photographers, educators, language instructors, and others seeking a private rainforest retreat. We offer comfortable accommodations for up to 48 individuals, WIFI in most buildings, a beautiful bamboo yoga platform, a full service restaurant with flexible meal plans that can accomodate vegetarians, vegans, and people with food allergies, and facilities for classrooms and meetings.
Please contact [email protected] for more information about how to start planning your group retreat. Group rates apply if there are 10 or more participants in your group.
RETREATS AND WORKSHOPS
- February 4-11 – Experience the art and science of Wellness Yoga, Meditation, Herbs, Creative Art Exploration, Ecotouring and Much More. To sign up contact us at www.hopewoodholistichealth.org, or www.bienestarlife.com
- February 25-March 4- Rainforest Yoga Retreat with Mitch Coleman.
- March 5-19- Annual Dharma Yoga Retreat with Saraswati, Viveka Om & Monica Alvano
Click here for more information: miniitinearythe-art-and-science-of-wellness
- March 12-19 – Restore, Refresh, Sustain 3.0 – Yoga and Meditation Retreat with Linda Sparrowe and Susan Kraft
- April 22-29 – 2017 in Costa Rica with Niedra Gabriel; a Yoga Adventure retreat.
- July 30- August 2 – True Nature
- August 02-05- True Nature
- August 05-06- Medicinal Plants Workshop with Rafael Ocampo
- September 10-17- Greenpeace Retreat
- September 24-30- Costa Rica Rainforest Rolling Retreat Click Here for more info: Flier Costa Rica Retreat 2017.pdf
- November 1-7- Renew, Recharge, Rediscover with Elena Castellano Jones.
- November 09-13- Under 30 Experiences
- November 13- 16- Under 30 Experiences
- November 19-26- Under 30 Experiences
- November 30- December 04- Under 30 Experiences
- December 09-16- The Society / True Nature Costa Rica Service, Adventure and Leadership Program
- December 30- 03 January- True Nature
- February 11-17 – Harmonizing Yin and Yang: A Yoga and Hiking Retreat in Costa Rica
- February 17-24 – Journey to the Heart in Costa Rica: A Yoga & Pilates Retreat with Lila Heller
- February 24-March 3 Restore, Refresh, Sustain 4.0 with Susan Kraft and Linda Sparrowe
- March 03-10 – Costa Rica Yoga Retreat: Renew, Restore, Rejuvenate with Brenda and Betsey
- March 5-12 – This Moment is Medicine: A Yoga & Meditation Retreat in Costa Rica
- March 10-17 – Sit in Your Center: As You Are – A Woman’s Costa Rica Retreat with Dawn Smelser and Kate Brenton
- March 17-24 – Immerse Yourself: Nature, Yoga and Well Being with Jon & Leah
- June 02-09 – Rooted and Radiant Warrior: A Costa Rica Yoga, Reiki and Sacred Seed Retreat.
- June 16-13 – Ashtanga Vinyasa: Flows and Fundamentals with Sydney and Sarah
- July 07-17- Flow Watercolor Retreat by Holly H. Shimizu & Bonny Lundy
What others are saying
— Joshua Canter Founder and Director of True Nature Education and Travels
We have traveled all over the world, and Luna Nueva is one of the most special places on the planet.
The land speaks to you, the staff treats you like family, and the international community of guests inspires our own True Nature. It is always a gift to visit Luna Nueva and know that this gem is always there for us to return too.
— Steven Foster Professional photographer, Steven Foster Group, Inc.
"Finca Luna Nueva is my venue of choice for intimate botanical photography workshops. The accommodations are relaxed and beautiful; the food is beyond fabulous. The diversity of the native flora, carefully-selected botanical plantings combined with fauna surprises around every corner, make it perfect for photo workshops. When people ask what is my favorite place to do workshops, the answer is Finca Luna Nueva."