Workshops / Retreats
“Paradise!”Great retreat, back to nature, organic food, rain forest, flowers, birds, beautiful pool. Wonderful service, personal touch in every detail. Soulful and special. One of a kind. Great in rainy season, lots to do and beautiful!
— New Mexico 2016, Tripadvisor.com
We have successfully hosted a wide range of retreats over the years. We have worked with yoga teachers and trainers, holistic doctors and healers, religious leaders, families for reunions and weddings, not-for-profit organizations, corporate leaders for team building, herbalists and botanists, photographers, educators, language instructors, and others seeking a private rainforest retreat. We offer comfortable accommodations for up to 48 individuals, WIFI in most buildings, a beautiful bamboo yoga platform, a full service restaurant with flexible meal plans that can accomodate vegetarians, vegans, and people with food allergies, and facilities for classrooms and meetings.
Please contact [email protected] for more information about how to start planning your group retreat. Group rates apply if there are 10 or more participants in your group.
RETREATS AND WORKSHOPS
- February 27-March 4 Yoga Retreat. Linda Sparrowe and Susan Kraft
- March 12-19 Yoga Retreat. Brittanie Dechino
- March 28-31 Yoga Retreat. True Nature 2016 Milford Costa Rica science, service and adventure program
- March 31-April 2 Yoga Retreat. Ama Tierra
- April 2 – 9 – “Stepping into YOUR wild side a Yoga, Pilates, Adventure retreat Costa Rica.“
- April 9 – 15 – “Let Nature Touch You” Herbal PhotoWorkshop
- May 5 – 11 – Yoga & Wellness “Roses of AbunDance”
- May 25-28 Yoga Retreat. True Nature Mount Wachusett Community College/May 2016 True Nature Education Service & Adventure Program.
- June 4 – June 11 – “A Unique Journey to Liberation of the Highest Self” with Kimberly Jameson
- June 11 – 18 – “The Society” / True Nature Costa Rica Service and Adventure Program
- July 1-8 Yoga Retreat. True Nature
- July 11-14 True Nature Costa Rica Service and Adventure Program
- July 30 – August 6 – “The Society” / True Nature Costa Rica Service and Adventure Program
- August 20 – 21 – Medicinal Plants Workshop. More information write us:[email protected] or call us: (506) 8515-5412
- September 4-9 New Chapter, Inc. Corporate Retreat
- September 11-16 Greenpeace USA Board Retreat
- October 9-15, 2016 – Costa Rica Rainforest Rolling Retreat. For questions or to sign up follow this link: BodyRollingDianneGlass.com/Retreat
- October 18-23 “Just Breath Yoga” retreat with Monica Sharp, Jessica Haley, and Sofia Bolin.
- November 2-4 Organic Agriculture Workshop with Jairo Restrepo Rivera
- December 14-17 The Society / True Nature Costa Rica Service and Adventure Program
- December 31-January 3 True Nature Society
- February 4-11 – Experience the art and science of Wellness Yoga, Meditation, Herbs, Creative Art Exploration, Ecotouring and Much More. To sign up contact us at www.hopewoodholistichealth.org, or www.bienestarlife.com
- February 25-March 4- Rainforest Yoga Retreat with Mitch Coleman.
- March 5-19- Annual Dharma Yoga Retreat with Saraswati, Viveka Om & Monica Alvano
Click here for more information: miniitinearythe-art-and-science-of-wellness
- March 12-19 – Restore, Refresh, Sustain 3.0 – Yoga and Meditation Retreat with Linda Sparrowe and Susan Kraft
- April 22-29 – 2017 in Costa Rica with Niedra Gabriel; a Yoga Adventure retreat.
- September 24-30- Costa Rica Rainforest Rolling Retreat Click Here for more info: Flier Costa Rica Retreat 2017.pdf
- Nov 1-7- Renew, Recharge, Rediscover with Elena Castellano Jones.
- February 17-24 – Journey to the Heart in Costa Rica: A Yoga & Pilates Retreat with Lila Heller
- February 24-March 3 Restore, Refresh, Sustain 4.0 with Susan Kraft and Linda Sparrowe
What others are saying
— Joshua Canter Founder and Director of True Nature Education and Travels
We have traveled all over the world, and Luna Nueva is one of the most special places on the planet.
The land speaks to you, the staff treats you like family, and the international community of guests inspires our own True Nature. It is always a gift to visit Luna Nueva and know that this gem is always there for us to return too.
— Steven Foster Professional photographer, Steven Foster Group, Inc.
"Finca Luna Nueva is my venue of choice for intimate botanical photography workshops. The accommodations are relaxed and beautiful; the food is beyond fabulous. The diversity of the native flora, carefully-selected botanical plantings combined with fauna surprises around every corner, make it perfect for photo workshops. When people ask what is my favorite place to do workshops, the answer is Finca Luna Nueva."