Well trained, healthy horses take you through various terrains including the beautiful rainforest, across small rivers, and to the look-out point of the Arenal Volcano.
After we pick you up from your hotel, we start out at the horse barn where you’ll meet your Costa Rican cowboys and get set with your helmet and a short riding demonstration – it’s important to let the horse guide know your riding experience. This tour takes you through primary and secondary forest along cattle fields of a private farm as you climb and descend rolling hills to a beautiful small lake. Continue on to a lookout point where you can take in your surroundings and get great photo ops of the majestic Arenal Volcano on clear days.
We only work with horse operators that take good care of their horses and will make sure that your tour will be a great experience. Adaptable for all ability levels.
- Departure at Luna: 7:15 am, 12:45 pm.
- Arrival at Luna: approximately 12:30 pm, 5:30 pm.
- Duration: approximately 4 hours, 2 hours riding.
- Recommended ages: 10-55 years old.
- Price: $ 65 , please inquire for extra transportation costs at the reception.
- What to bring: Secure shoes for hiking, long pants, swimsuit, water, a change of clothes and a sense of adventure.
- Includes: Guide, nice horses, helmet and drinks.