MAMBO COMBO — RAPPEL AND RAFT IN ONE DAY!
LOST CANYON ADVENTURES CANYONEERING & RIO BALSA CLASS 2-3 RAFTING
Combine Costa Rica’s most exciting canyoneering adventure with rafting on the beautiful Río Balsa for your BEST day in Costa Rica! You’ll get a full-day of pure adrenaline… Rappel and climb down amazing waterfalls and river trace along a pristine, rainforest canyon, and then… Go rafting on the picturesque class 2-3 Río Balsa for the perfect blend of whitewater and wildlife on fun, rolling rapids, and through the challenging Las Dragas section, surrounded by vibrant jungle.
- Departure at Luna: 6:20 am
- Arrival at Luna: approximately 5:00 pm
- Duration: approximately 10 hours
- Recommended ages: For ages 13-65 years in good physical condition.
- Rate: $159 per person, please inquire for extra transportation costs at the reception.
- What to bring: Clothes to get wet in, change of clothes, secure shoes, sun block and a big smile.
- Includes: Two amazing tours; snack after canyoneering & delicious, homecooked lunch after rafting; warm, dry towel, professional guides who love what they do, and lots of adventure.
A photographer will be on each tour. Should you wish to buy the pictures and received them through your email, they cost $25 for the canyoneering and $30 for rafting.