HALF-DAY RIVER TRIP WITH A GREAT BLEND OF NATURE & ADVENTURE – PERFECT FOR FIRST-TIMERS & FAMILIES!
This half-day rafting adventure offers up amazing wildlife and plenty of whitewater fun right near the base of the Arenal Volcano! Perfect for families and first timers!
Challenge yourself as you paddle through fun and safe rolling rapids with names like Congo Loco, Rock around the Croc, and the very technical and challenging Las Dragas section. Then play around in tranquil river pools in an isolated rainforest river canyon. Only 30 minutes from La Fortuna!
Your professional, experienced bilingual guides will give you a safety talk, paddling instruction, lifejackets, helmets and then you’re off.
Hopefully you’ll get to see lots of wildlife like monkeys, sloths and tropical birds such as ospreys, oropendolas and toucans. This unique river trip is a delightful way to combine adventure and nature. We call this our Whitewater & Wildlife tour – kids love this… so will you!
After nearly 30, fun, easy-rolling rapids, you’ll have some delicious fresh fruit and end at our private take out to change into your dry clothes. We then take you to our private river house for a delicious, home-cooked, natural all-you-can-eat meal.
- Departure at Luna: 8:20 am
- Arrival at Luna: approximately 4:40 pm
- Duration: approximately 6 hours
- Recommended ages: 10-65 years in good physical condition.
- Rate: $69 per person, please inquire for extra transportation costs at the reception.
- What to bring: Clothes to get wet in, change of clothes, secure shoes, sun block and a big smile.
- Includes:Delicious home-cooked meal, fruit fiesta, safety training, paddling instruction, safety equipment, professional bilingual guides who love what they do,private entrance and exit with changing rooms and bathrooms towel, and lots of adventure.
A photographer will be on each tour. Should you wish to buy the pictures and received them through your email, they cost $30.