“THE FOOD! Breakfast is included, and lunch and dinner are offered at very reasonable prices — and believe me, if you like to eat healthy, delicious food made from scratch in the company of nice, interesting people, there is no need to go anywhere else for your meals.” — Portland, OR, tripadvisor.com
Our food is complemented with a bountiful assortment of organic greens, fruits, and herbs from our certified organic biodynamic farm and of course our selection of meat wheb available is from our pasture raised animals. We offer many different selections, as our menu varies depending on our weekly harvest. We strive to provide our guests with delicious fare, bringing in local products from nearby farms Costa Rica. Come join us for a breakfast, lunch, and dinner in our family-style open air dining area, where you can dine among the toucans and butterflies in the beauty of the rainforest.
Price: included in nightly rate
Served: 7-9 am
- Fresh squeezed juice, and fresh fruit every day.
- Fresh brewed coffee and an assortment of teas.
- Rotation of homemade traditional Costa Rican dishes.
- Whole wheat bread.
- Our homemade jam.
Lunch and Dinner
Lunch Price: $12
Served: 12:30 pm a 2:30 pm, reservation required
Dinner Price: $15
Served: 6pm - 8 pm reservation required
Typical meals include:
- Large fresh salad with homemade turmeric and balsamic dressings.
- Chicken, pork, or fish entrée.
- Fresh vegetables with farm grown herbs and seasonings.
- Fresh fruit juice.
- Beer and wine available for purchase.
- Tax and service are not included.