Arenal Hanging Bridges is a beautiful and environmentally friendly project located near the Arenal Volcano. Much of the life in the rainforest is in the canopy, and this tour takes you up into and over the treetops to observe the birds, flowers, and lush vegetation of this primary rainforest. You will gain an understanding of the structure of the rainforest, with trees and vines occupying each level and capturing every ray of sunlight. Walk right into the forest along over 3 km. of hanging bridges overlooking the forest canopy and along easy, safe, and beautiful trails with views of the Arenal Volcano.
- Departure from Luna: 6:45 am, 12:45 pm
- Duration: approximately 4 hours
- Bilingual Guide, snacks and drinks
- Price from: $70
- 4% Obligatory Tax will be added starting July 1st, 2021
- Please inquire for extra transportation costs at the reception.