Workshops / Retreats
“Paradise!”Great retreat, back to nature, organic food, rain forest, flowers, birds, beautiful pool. Wonderful service, personal touch in every detail. Soulful and special. One of a kind. Great in rainy season, lots to do and beautiful!
— New Mexico 2016, Tripadvisor.com
We have successfully hosted a wide range of retreats over the years. We have worked with yoga teachers and trainers, holistic doctors and healers, religious leaders, families for reunions and weddings, not-for-profit organizations, corporate leaders for team building, herbalists and botanists, photographers, educators, language instructors, and others seeking a private rainforest retreat. We offer comfortable accommodations for up to 48 individuals, WIFI in most buildings, a beautiful bamboo yoga platform, a full service restaurant with flexible meal plans that can accomodate vegetarians, vegans, and people with food allergies, and facilities for classrooms and meetings.
Please contact [email protected] for more information about how to start planning your group retreat. Group rates apply if there are 10 or more participants in your group.
UPCOMING RETREATS AND WORKSHOPS
- January 02-09 Awakened Heart New Year Retreat with Lily Russo
- January 16-22 Yoga and Natural Life Art Retreat for Women with Maija
- February 5-12 Creative Writing Retreat (Week one) by Julie Hartley
- February 12-19 Creative Writing Retreat (Week two) by Julie Hartley
- February 20-26 Pilates N’You with Haley and Darcy
- March 06-12 Active Mid-Life Celebration Retreat by Andrea Trombley
- March 15-20 Rest, Renew and Recharge on All Levels Costa Rica Yoga Retreat by Kate Ewing
- March 26 April 01st Unplug: Reconnect, Reset & Restore by Wanjira Njenga
- April 28-May 04 Own your Truth, Reclaim your Power with Mya & Ghylian
- October 31- November 06 Yoga Retreat in Costa Rica Mantras, Meditation and Mother Earth with Farah
- April 04-10 Rainforest Rejuvenation with Tracy Von Kaenel
- July 11-17 Reconnecting the family bond: a wellness retreat for families by Cyrelle McDonald
- August 07-08 Permaculture Due Diligence Workshop by Sam Kemworthy, Marisol Hidalgo & Marcelo Valansi
- August 14 Open House & Seed Exchange at Finca Luna Nueva
- October 30-November 06 The Sacred Journey Within with Candace Glass
- January 05-18 Mosaic Art Workshop Retreat & Spa Sanctuary by Carol Shelkin
- January 19-25 Yoga Retreat by Sheila Mae
- February 01-08 Beading in paradise by Nancy Josephson
- February 08-15 Creative writing retreat by Julie Hartley
- February 26- March 1 Holistic journeys by Rebecca Wood
- March 02-07 Yoga retreat by Lily Russo
- March 28-April 4 Dharma Yoga Retreat with Monica Alvano & Viveka Om
- April 24- May 1 Yoga Retreat by Paty Renda
- April 25- May 1 Photography workshop by Stephen Weiss
- May 03-10 Yoga Retreat by Niedra Gabriel
- May 13-20 Yoga Retreat by Jiwan y Coco
What others are saying
— Joshua Canter Founder and Director of True Nature Education and Travels
We have traveled all over the world, and Luna Nueva is one of the most special places on the planet.
The land speaks to you, the staff treats you like family, and the international community of guests inspires our own True Nature. It is always a gift to visit Luna Nueva and know that this gem is always there for us to return too.
— Steven Foster Professional photographer, Steven Foster Group, Inc.
"Finca Luna Nueva is my venue of choice for intimate botanical photography workshops. The accommodations are relaxed and beautiful; the food is beyond fabulous. The diversity of the native flora, carefully-selected botanical plantings combined with fauna surprises around every corner, make it perfect for photo workshops. When people ask what is my favorite place to do workshops, the answer is Finca Luna Nueva."