Workshops / Retreats
“Paradise!”Great retreat, back to nature, organic food, rain forest, flowers, birds, beautiful pool. Wonderful service, personal touch in every detail. Soulful and special. One of a kind. Great in rainy season, lots to do and beautiful!
— New Mexico 2016, Tripadvisor.com
We have successfully hosted a wide range of retreats over the years. We have worked with yoga teachers and trainers, holistic doctors and healers, religious leaders, families for reunions and weddings, not-for-profit organizations, corporate leaders for team building, herbalists and botanists, photographers, educators, language instructors, and others seeking a private rainforest retreat. We offer comfortable accommodations for up to 48 individuals, WIFI in most buildings, a beautiful bamboo yoga platform, a full service restaurant with flexible meal plans that can accomodate vegetarians, vegans, and people with food allergies, and facilities for classrooms and meetings.
Please contact [email protected] for more information about how to start planning your group retreat. Group rates apply if there are 10 or more participants in your group.
RETREATS AND WORKSHOPS
- January 07-15 Mosaic Art Workshop Retreat & Spa Sanctuary with Carol Shelkin Costa Rica with Carol Shelkin 2019
- January 27- Februrary 02 Life Immersed in Beauty: A Yoga and Meditation Retreat with Tracy & Jenny
- February 02-09 Costa Rica Yoga and Mindfulness Retreat by Lily Russo
- February 09-16 Creative Writing Retreat with Julie Hartley
- February 17-23 Journey to the Center of the Self with Pamela & Roxanne
- March 29-30 Pilates & Meditation Retreat by Teana David
- April 07-14 A Costa Rica Yoga Adventure Retreat “Stepping into the Wild Side” by Niedra Gabriel
- April 27-May 4 Be Receptive Retreats by Monica Alvano & Viveka Om
- May 01-07 Beyond Yoga by Paty Renda & Gabi Fernández
- May 03-13 Aircrete Dome Building Workshop
- June 21-29 Bamboo Design Masterclass by Jorg Stamm
- June 29-July 06 Tour Costa Rica with East West School of Herbology Founders and Herbal Experts Michael and Lesley Tierra
- July 2-8 Her. A Man’s Retreat by Alain Lagger
- September 22-28 Costa Rican Rainforest Rolling Retreat
- October 5-11 Recharge your soul Costa Rica Yoga Retreat by Jo Luke
- October 12-14 Retiro de Yoga Movimiento Lunar por Yosef Campos
- October 17-November 1st Permaculture Design Course by Scott Gallant & Sam Kenworthy
- December 1-8 The power of silence by Nancy Mccaochan
- April 05-11 Rainforest Rejuvenation with Tracy Von Kaenel
- June 13-20 Steady and Joyful A rainforest yoga and meditation retreat with Jennifer
What others are saying
— Joshua Canter Founder and Director of True Nature Education and Travels
We have traveled all over the world, and Luna Nueva is one of the most special places on the planet.
The land speaks to you, the staff treats you like family, and the international community of guests inspires our own True Nature. It is always a gift to visit Luna Nueva and know that this gem is always there for us to return too.
— Steven Foster Professional photographer, Steven Foster Group, Inc.
"Finca Luna Nueva is my venue of choice for intimate botanical photography workshops. The accommodations are relaxed and beautiful; the food is beyond fabulous. The diversity of the native flora, carefully-selected botanical plantings combined with fauna surprises around every corner, make it perfect for photo workshops. When people ask what is my favorite place to do workshops, the answer is Finca Luna Nueva."