Want to meet our girls on grass? The dairy cows are waiting for you at 7 a.m. over at our regenerative and organic dairy. Our dairy team will show you how to milk our cows and give you a chance to help fill a bucket. And the best part is you’ll enjoy that delicious milk later in the day – a very personal cow-to-kitchen experience. Meet your guide at the reception office.
- Schedule your tour 24 hours in advance
- Departure from Reception: 7 am
- Duration: Approximately 20-30 minutes
- Recommended for ages 5 and up
- Regular Rate: $12 per person
- Children under 12 years are free of charge
- Children must be under adult supervision (Adult must pay the fee)
- What to bring: Comfortable clothing or poncho (if it’s rainy), mosquito repellent and camera.
- Discounts: 20% off for students and Costa Rican residents.