Bring your camera because this 2 hour paddle on Central America’s second largest lake gives you the best views of the behemoth Arenal Volcano and Costa Rican wildlife!
Enjoy a pleasant time kayaking on Lake Arenal with breath-taking view of the Arenal Volcano and during your trip, you may observe different species of birds like the “Flycatcher”, “Kingfisher”, “Great Blue Heron” and “Anhinga”.
- Departure at Luna: 7:30 am, 12:30 pm
- Arrival at Luna: approximately 12:30 pm, 5:30 pm
- Duration: approximately 5 hours
- Recommended ages: 10-55 yr old
- Rate: $75 per person, please inquire for extra transportation costs at the reception.
- 4% Obligatory Tax will be added starting July 1st, 2021
- What to bring: Bathing suit or clothes that can get wet, sandals, sun block, and waterproof camera.
- Includes: Transport, kayak, life vest, paddles, tropical fruit snack, beverages, and bilingual naturalist guide.