We have a saying here at the farm: we share the day with our forest friends, but at night the trails belong to Mother Nature. Except, that is, for the Rainforest Mysteries Trail, a mile trail we laid out in the secondary rainforest near our main lodge. Accompanied by an expert guide, our guests will walk this trail and experience the sights and sounds of the rainforest at night. You may see kinkajous, sleeping birds, translucent glass frogs, red-eyed tree frogs, or perhaps lizards or snakes. You never know – the creatures come out on their schedule, guided perhaps by the phases of the moon and whether it has just rained. We assure you of this, however: you will feel the rainforest at night, and that is a direct contact with one of the great mysteries on this planet.
- Departure from Reception at 7 PM
- Duration: 2 hours
- Recommended ages: All ages
- Rate: $39 per person
- 8% Obligatory Tax will be added starting July 1st, 2022
- What to bring: Quick dry clothing or poncho, socks, bugspray, camera.
- Includes: Entrance fee, rubber boots, head lamp and professional bilingual guides.
- Discounts: 20% off for students and residents.