Allow our experienced guides to uncover the mysteries of the rainforest on this beautiful hike. While this hike is more rigorous than our rainforest mysteries trail, the paths are well groomed so you can relax and admire the surroundings.
This trail is well marked and can also be explored by adventurous guests on their own, recognizing that such guests will assume responsibility for their safety. We ask that guests notify the reception desk before going out on the Cabalonga Trail.
We provide rubber boots in many sizes that are free to use and recommended on this trail as it is often muddy. We encourage you to bring your camera as there are plenty of opportunities to take photos.
- Departure from Reception: Schedule your guide in advance
- Duration: 1- 2 hours
- Recommended ages: 7 and above, good physical condition.
- Rate: $25 per person with a guide, $5 trail use fee without a guide.
- What to bring: Quick dry clothing or poncho, socks, sunblock, bug spray, camera.
- Discounts: 20% off for students and residents